Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Another Great Hike!

I did it again! I had another great hike today. Despite the blistering temperatures and sweating like a pig.....hey where does that phrase come from anyway...do pigs really sweat profusely?....but I digress as usual....despite the extreme heat, I tore up the course. The running sections were a breeze. I felt great the whole way around and the time flew by. I even tackled the "Big Hill" twice again today. So once again I wonder, did I feel so great because I was present in each moment or was I just having a good day? Or was it because of the chocolate pudding that I had an hour before my hike?! Who knows?! Whatever it is, I just hope that it continues. Only time will tell.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger E said...

I think you are truly sick. If not share what ever it is that you are taking. Bah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home