Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Swirling...

A new day. I feel very good and energized today. But it's a different kind of energy. My mind is swirling and dancing. That's the only way that I can think to describe it. Last night I finished two of the many books I'm reading. I had strange, but nice dreams the last few nights. And I feel peaceful yet energized while listening to my new Hildegard von Bingen CD. The singing is soulful and comforting. I've got lots of thoughts racing through my head, but nothing definite. They're swirling about me and in me. There's good work going on in the ol' noggin...or that's how it feels anyway. No single thought stays for long during this swirling, but it feels nice. I feel on the verge of something...but I don't know what. I'm not expecting or hoping for any miracles or any huge epiphanies. The something may be no more than one more small piece of the puzzle falling into place. And even if it's nothing more than this feeling...well that's okay too.

No matter. I'm not going to try to reach for whatever it is. I'm going to try and remain in this relaxed state, and enjoy my swirling thoughts and the odd sense of peacefulness attached to them. Cheers for my busy mind and its swirling thoughts. Oh what a wonderful day!


1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger E said...

It be nice to know there is swirling out there. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home