Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Too tired for words...

I just got home from my babysitting day at Sarah's. I was there from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm, and I am exhausted. I'm even more tired than if I would have worked in the yard all day. I'm more tired than if I would have painted every room in the house! I'm more tired than if I would have hiked 50 miles!

How in the world did I ever forget how tiring taking care of babies and a toddler is? I think it must be our brain's protective mechanism. And let me tell you, my brain did a fabulous job with the baby care amnesia!

I've decided that being a full-time mom or dad or daycare worker are probably the hardest jobs in the world. At a minimum they've got to be the most tiring.

I'm glad to be home in my quiet and peaceful house. Ahhh. Time for rest....too tired for words.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger E said...

LOL...congrats you have done it! I totally agree with you. I know stay at home moms and daycare workers...let us just say RESPECT.

Amazing people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home