Friday, September 30, 2005

Getting Older and Getting Better...

During my channel surfing earlier, I happened to catch Jodie Foster on Inside the Actors' Studio. Okay I gotta say that Jodie definitely qualifies as an intelligent celebrity...and one would ordinarily think that intelligent celebrity is an oxymoron. But let me tell you, she ain't an oxymoron!!! No way! No how! And her intelligence is much more than her education. She's bright, well-spoken, funny, insightful, and thoughtful, too. I liked her interview so much I could have immediately watched it again. and again....and again... Can you tell I kinda like her?!

There's something else I noticed too while her early to recent film clips were being shown. I think she's getting better looking as she gets older. I think she's one of those people that have to grow into their looks. And I think she looooooks gooooood!!

Until recently I hadn't realized how much of a crush I apparently have on her. And here I thought I've watched both Contact and The Panic Room a bazillion times because I like those movies so well!! Well I did really like those movies, but me thinks I've had a crush and didn't know it!!

Hey Cuz, when are those Jodie t-shirts gonna be ready??!! I gotta have one!

Geena Who?!

3 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger E said...

You not be alone...me with ya.

T-shirt...uh....where?

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the t-shirt idea was a hit, eh? Ho-ho, just think of the money we could make as Jodi keeps aging so dang beautifully...love those smart girls ;)

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Oh, good Lord. More of you Jodie fanatics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home