Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Holy Crap!

What is up with the weather this year? Just a week ago, it was 80 degrees here and today as I write this it's 39 degrees. That's crazy!

It seems like we had an extra long and hot summer. And to top it off, we're 15 inches below normal in rainfall. That might not sound like much, but for San Antonio that's 50% of our average yearly rainfall.

We've had maybe three weeks of weather in the 60s and 70s, but we haven't really had any Fall weather. And now cold. My body can't handle the cold anymore. I grew up in a northern climate. I walked to school five miles uphill each way in the snow! No more of that for me. I'll be crossing any and all cold weather cities off my potential places to live.

I bet my cousin is having a blast on her vacation in Hawaii, and she's probably snickering about all the poor suckers having to endure this unexpected cold!

I'm off to make some hot tea and to dream of warm sand beaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home